Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Valentine's Day

  I remember every day how I felt when I went alone to abort our baby, who was almost ten weeks old, at the clinic. I remember the way the clinic smelled, I felt cold, and scared!
Oh how I missed my baby.

Of course the best part were the righteous Christians outside of the clinic who were protesting, harassing me by telling me that I was a killer and murdering a life!

I remember a complete stranger holding my hand because she was paid to, not because she loved me. How the doctor sucked our baby right out of me with a machine. I heard the sound of the machine as if it were a vacuum. I could feel every part of the baby's body leave my womb and into the vacuum machine.

I just wanted to be knocked out of commission because I couldn't believe what just happened.  How I couldn't even say goodbye to him/her.  And when the baby was no longer there anymore. I knew it physically, mentally, spiritually, and emotionally. My baby was gone! My little baby no longer had any life in him/her! The baby would have been one year and a month by now. How I will never forget that day of blurriness filled with tears.

No comments: