I guess you didn't have the time to call me back. I just wanted to let you know that you don't have to do anything with me. I feel us pulling away into work or school. Leaving us with no time made for us. I don't want you to feel bad because I am guilty of this too. I don't want to make you feel a certain way enough to do something you don't authentically feel to be true. Cuz that's not going to make me feel good either.
We live together separate but in parallel with each other.
As we drown ourselves into everything else that requires our attention maybe our relationship will just work itself out without us actually doing anything about it.
Never thought it would come to a place where our relationship exists somewhere outside of us.
The glass is so clear yet thick. I see you and I know you see me. let us fill this hollow glass wall that divides us with all our reasons so the wall may stand tall.
One day that glass wall will fill up. Then what?
No comments:
Post a Comment